Thursday, 12 June 2008

The trials and tribulations caused by wandering around Leeds with a bevvy of semi-clad burlesque beauties...

You cannot imagine the stir I caused by dragging beautiful burlesque dancers around Leeds in their knickers last week! We quite literally stopped traffic, and boys young and old, from kids with scooters to middle aged builders to elderly gentlemen with canes were quite taken with my young ladies... we even got some serenading from the bloke in the picture!

We had a fab afternoon with Ric and the girls, including a chance to sit in the window of Rose and Co. I had to restrain myself from nicking the stock, tempted as I was. It looked good enough to eat! Many thanks to our lovely photographer Ric Cole and the beautiful Anna Fur Laxis, Bella Besame, Cissy P and Ruby Ruin. Anna was even flying our to LA for a photoshoot at 6am the morning after! Bless her! Check out more pics in the 'Behind the scenes at the shoot' album...

Amy x x


Anna Fur Laxis, Bella Besame, Amy, Ruby Ruin, Cissy P. Photo by Ric Cole

No comments: