
I am so excited to announce that we have got our burlesque night all sorted! After so much stress about Leeds having so many rubbish venues and nothing at all what we wanted we (I say 'we' - not really me but I am part of the team so 'we' is allowed I feel...) had an epiphany: A Merrion Street Burlesque Strip using Subculture, Verve, Sandiago and Lounge!!! All for one ticket...
One night, four venues, countless scantily clad burlesque beauties – be a part of the most glamorous night of burlesque and cabaret the North has ever seen by joining the Leeds Erotica Festival for the Saturday Night Burlesque Strip. Join us on Saturday 1st of November for an evening of burlesque, boylesque and gorelesque as we bring together the legendary Slippery Belle Burlesque and resurrected for one night only, Lord Linus Twizzel’s Sleazy Speakeasy, with the cream of the Leeds Burlesque scene for this triumph of tease. Girls tight-lace your corsets and boys strap on your spats for the wildest night of unmissable debauchery Leeds has ever witnessed!!!
Tickets are not yet on sale but you can be sure that YOU good readers will be the first to hear about it...
Amy x x
No comments:
Post a Comment