Now that we have got our deposit back I can finally let you know why we had to change venues for the Masquerade Ball, market, workshops, lectures...
Drum-roll please...
They dropped us in it after we signed a contract and paid our deposits because they didn't want '3 Albion Place' to be associated with something so 'risque' as Leeds Erotica Festival!!! How ironic that they should shun the erotica event that is trying so hard to breakdown stigma associated with erotica! The thing they really didn't like was that when someone 'Googled' '3 Albion Place' Leeds the second result was Leeds Erotica Festival and the Masquerade Ball. How rude, stuck up and generally conservative are they!
I hope to William H Macy we come up on the first page of results when people Google '3 Albion Place' Leeds. I don't know how to make that happen except possibly to type:
'3 Albion Place' Leeds
'3 Albion Place' Leeds
'3 Albion Place' Leeds
'3 Albion Place' Leeds
If anyone knows a better method please do leave a comment and let me know!
Amy x x
Tuesday, 12 August 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment